Our buildings are ideal for rats and mice because they provide food, water, warmth and shelter. For these reasons you may notice rats and mice inside buildings more in the cooler months.
Rats and Mice Can…
- Spread disease to humans via their droppings or urine.
- Spread sickness and death via parasites such as fleas and intestinal worms.
- Cause extensive physical damage to doors, skirting boards, books, food containers and upholstery.
- Spoil and Contaminate food with their droppings, urine or fur.
Signs of Rodent Activity Include
- Droppings New rodent droppings are shiny and pliable and within 2-3 days become dull and hard. Mouse
Different types Bait used
Highly palatable soft bait for the control of rats and mice including those resistant to other anticoagulants. For use in and around buildings and in sewers. One feed kills rats and mice.
Single Dose Anticoagulant Rodenticide. Highly palatable wax block formulation for the control of rats and mice.
How many babes can rat have in one year
- The gestation period for rats is 19–22 days, for mice it is 17–21 days. Rats and mice average 8–12 babies in a litter, but can have as few as 1 or as many as 20. Rats are weaned at 6 weeks, mice at 5 weeks.
- A female rat can mate as many as 500 times with various males during … Thus a pair of brown rats can produce as many as 2,000 descendants in a year if left … 9 Well, junk food isn’t much better: Rats eat their own feces, purely for … The brood began after the obsessed collector took pity on a baby rat he …
Call Us Now on 0422388144 or Enquire Online and We’ll Work with you to Control your Rat and
2,365 total views, 21 views today